ST. LOUIS, MO/April 15, 2017 (AmantsFloorCare) Amant’s Floor Care is proud to announce that they have sponsored the creation and operation of a family of real estate based website, STL.Properties. It is a family of 6 websites including the most important and impressive site, STLRealEstate.News.
STLRealEstate.News is highly optimized blog site that publishes articles about the St. Louis real estate market/profession. Those articles are shown on Google News, Bing News, MSN News, Yahoo News, News360.com and share to more than 50 social sites. Additionally, STLRealEstate.News is an AP (Associated Press) news publisher and press release distributor.
St. Louis Media, LLC is the hosting company, web design and SEO firm.
Amant’s Floor Care created these sites to help inform the community about the real estate industry/profession. They are a real estate service related company that has a significant amount of interest in the real estate community.
Amant’s Floor Care is dedicated to the St. Louis real estate community. Amant’s provides services to real estate related professions as well as home-owners and commercial property owners and managers.
Amant’s is the oldest family owned full service floor cleaning company in the St. Louis area.
Amant’s Floor Care – Tips for Maintaining, Cleaning & Protecting Your Stone
The three most important tasks that can be done on a daily basis to keep your stone looking new and extending the time before restoration is required: dust mop, dust mop & dust mop. The most destructive material to stone is dust, dirt, sand, small gravel and miscellaneous grit. This can be performed by using a non-treated dry dust mop or a vacuum with NO wheels and a soft bristle floor attachment.
ONLY use moisture when needed (example; spills, wet feet or muddy paws). If needed, must use neutral based cleaner or plain water. Never use an acid based cleaner, except vinegar or etching can occur.
All stone should have a penetrating sealer applied annually. This helps keep the stone and its grout from staining so quickly.
DO’S & DON’Ts
We strongly recommend that you follow these Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do dust mop floor frequently.
- Do clean surfaces with a neutral detergent or stone soap.
- Do thoroughly rinse and dry the surface with clean, clear water after washing.
- Do blot up spills immediately.
- Do protect floor surfaces with non-slip mats or area rugs and countertop surfaces with coasters, trivets or placements.
- Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acids on marble, limestone, travertine or onyx surfaces.
- Don’t use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t mix bleach and ammonia; this combination creates a toxic and lethal gas.
- Don’t ever mix chemicals together unless directions specifically instruct you to do so.
- Don’t use vacuum cleaners that are worn. The metal or plastic attachments or the wheels may scratch the stone’s surface.
Click to Download Critical Care Tips for Stone
Should you have more questions about maintaining, cleaning and protecting your stone please feel free to call Amant’s Floor Care at (636) 458-2500.