Vinyl Floor Cleaning to the St. Louis Metro Area
Vinyl flooring is second only to carpet in floor covering sales. There are three (3) different types of vinyl flooring. Each has different cleaning needs based on its vinyl content.
- Vinyl Composition Tile (V.C.T.) requires the most maintenance, and floor finish applied, regular buffing or burnishing and may require refinishing more times per year depending on traffic.
- Vinyl Enhanced Tile (V.E.T.) is more resilient to wear and tear, abrasions and indentations and usually needs only a sealer.
- Solid Vinyl Tile (S.V.T.) is the most durable and easiest vinyl to maintain. In most situations, an SVT floor will not need a floor finish to protect it.
Our vinyl floor cleaning services include:
- Stripping & Cleaning
- Polishing & Buffing
Newly installed vinyl composition tile floors should be lightly stripped and have sealer applied to protect them from future wear.
- Dust and sweep frequently to prevent the buildup of abrasive dirt.
- Wash your floors with a sponge mop and a vinyl floor cleaner – DO NOT FLOOD THE FLOOR.
- Furniture may cause indention’s in your vinyl floor unless properly rests, glides, or casters are properly used.
Amant’s offers custom-designed maintenance programs that will help ensure your vinyl floor investment and extend its life and appearance. Amant’s has been providing vinyl floor cleaning services to the St Louis area for decades and is respected as a leading floor cleaning maintenance and restoration company.
Call us for a hassle-free estimate today!
Visit our Sitemap