Best Carpet Cleaners in the St. Louis 2017 area, carefully picked by Expertise.com, recognizes Amants Floor Care as one of the Best Carpet Cleaners
ST. LOUIS, MO/July 7, 2017 (STL.News) Expertise.com (Expertise) is an online publication that helps connect people with experts in their communities. Expertise carefully surveys the field to find the “experts”. Expertise ranks them based on reputation, credibility, experience, availability, and professionalism. They hand-pick the best experts followed by gathering the contact information to write a detailed description for their readers.
Amant’s Floor Care is proud to announce that they are recognized on Expertise’s list as one of the Best Carpet Cleaners in St. Louis 2017. Expertise reviewed 89 carpet cleaner candidates and narrowed the experts down to just 19 that met their requirements. Furthermore, Expertise rankings are independent and not sponsored.
About Amants Floor Care – Carpet Cleaners
Amants Floor Care has been in business since 1969 (almost 50 years) and is now owned and managed by Kevin Amant. They are a full service floor cleaning company that is recognized as the oldest family owned full service floor cleaning companies in the St. Louis metro area.
The company, Amants Floor Care, was founded by Steven Amant on carpet cleaning. While Amants is still one of the largest carpet cleaners in St. Louis, they offer additional specialized services including, Ceramic Tile and Grout Cleaning, Stone/Marble Floor Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Vinyl Floor Cleaning, and Wood Floor Cleaning.
The floor cleaning technicians working for Amants has been employed with the company on average of 20+ years and all are highly trained, certified and professional.
Amants provide floor cleaning services to some of the most prestigious companies and properties in the St. Louis metro area including, home builders, construction companies, banks, large office complexes, property management companies, casinos, hotels, universities, hospitals, realtors and upscale homes.
Amants primary source of referrals are existing customers, realtors and floor dealers in the St. Louis metro area.
Additionally, Amants is recognized by Angie’s List as a top-rated St. Louis carpet cleaning service provider with the majority of the reviews rated an “A”.
Amants contact information:
Amant’s Floor Care
17005 Manchester Road
Wildwood, MO 63040
Phone: (636) 458-2500
Fax: (636) 458-2999
Amant’s Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Amant’s guarantees our work. We use only high-quality manufacturer recommended products. Amant’s continually trains and schools our technicians to stay on the cutting edge; and we remain the top company in our field.
We are constantly evaluating our performance to see if we are living up to your expectations. Each job is followed up with a confidential customer satisfaction survey. Your feedback is critical to our success.
Our determination began over 48 years ago to be #1 in servicing the flooring industry in the St. Louis Metro area. Amant’s has stood the test of time. We do the job right and in return our satisfied customers remain loyal.
Amant’s exceptional customer service begins with the 1st phone call and continue until the job is completed and verified by our customer. Everyone from our technicians, all the way up to the owner are committed to making sure our quality work will have you seeking us again for your next flooring need. Remember, we service all your flooring needs. That includes hard surfaces like stone, tile, marble, granite, and also furniture and carpet cleaning.
Amant’s Floor Care
Call us today for a free estimate!
Amant’s Floor Care Difference
June 25, 2017-Amant’s Floor Care Difference
The Amant’s Floor Care Difference – Looking for a company for your floor care needs? Try the Amant’s difference. We have been in business since 1969 and we are your total floor care experts. Here’s why:
- Amant’s is the oldest floor care maintenance company in St. Louis.
- Amant’s technicians are reliable and IICRC and NTC trained and certified. Most of our technicians have been with us an average of 12 or more years.
- Amant’s stone restoration specialists are the only N.T.C. (National Training Centers) trained and certified technicians in the St. Louis region.
- Amant’s is a family owned business-not a franchise.
- Recommended by St. Louis finest floor dealers.
- Most important, its the long-lasting personal relationships we make with our valued customers. The majority of our business is repeat clientele.
- Member of the St. Louis Flooring Industry Council and National Member IICRC.
After 40 years of hard work, Amant’s Floor Care has earned the reputation of being the St. Louis area’s premiere carpet and hard surface restoration and maintenance company.
Amant’s Floor Care
17005 Manchester Road
Wildwood, MO 63040
We published a article on October 27, 2015 titled “Marble v Granite” on Article Directory. We submitted this article to help consumers decide which stone to use based on their needs. We hope the article is helpful to consumers when deciding which stone is most suitable for their particular situation.
Both are beautiful stones, however, it appears that granite is more practical in most cases. In our article we list the positive and negatives of both.
Our stone cleaning and restoration service is available to customers that what to preserve the life and beautify of their stone areas. We recommend that consumers have their stone resealed every 12 months to maintain its beauty and prolong it life/usage.
If you live in the St Louis area call Amant’s Floor Care for your marble/stone care and maintenance program at (636) 458-2500. We have been providing marble/stone care and maintenance programs to the St Louis area for many years and are considered the leading expert by many floor stores that refer their customers to us. Our technicians are certified and trained to make your floors look new again.
We have been in business for over 47 years and are now considered one of the leading experts about marble/stone care and maintenance. If you are not considering which stone to purchase, but already own a particular stone and need advice about its care and maintenance please refer to our blog post titled “Tips for Maintaining, Cleaning, and Protecting Your Stone.”
Article and Post provided by WebTech Group.
Reasons to have your carpets cleaned frequently – carpet cleaning companies frequently recommend that you clean your carpets on a regular basis. However, that cost money! You might be able to compare it to proper car maintenance of insurance on your real estate. It does cost, but the cost to clean frequently will most likely be less than the consequences of not cleaning. Listed are reasons why you should clean your carpet frequently.
Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
- Prolongs the life of carpeting – regular carpet cleaning, using the extraction method, will increase the life of carpets while protecting your floor covering investment. Carpet is expensive. Even cheap carpet is expensive, but will last longer if it is properly maintained.
- Protects the quality of indoor air – carpets trap airborne pollutants, however, those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain air quality indoors.
- Makes carpet easier to maintain – carpet soiling is made up of dry soils. When carpets are kept clean, most dry soils are removed with vacuuming.
- Removes spots and stains – as with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them protects carpeting from additional damage.
- Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria – most soiling of carpets will results in additional buildup of unhealthy contaminants.
- Improves the appearance of any carpeted room – clean, well-maintained carpets say a lot about the cleanliness of a home or commercial facility.
- Improves worker morale – believe it or not, employees feel better about their work environment when it is clean, which includes the carpet.
- Carpet cleaning removes dust mites and/or bedbugs that might have found a home in your carpets.
- Carpet cleaning will help maintain the carpet’s warranty – many carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned every 12-18 months using the extraction method.
Any single reason is sufficient to justify having your carpets cleaned frequently, but collectively, there is little left to doubt or argue that frequently cleaning your carpets is smart, safe and a good investment.
For more information call Kevin Amant at Amant’s Floor Care at (636) 458-2500. Amant’s Floor Care is the oldest family owned floor cleaning company in the St Louis metro area having been in business for 47 years. We are properly bonded and insured for your protection.
Amant’s Floor Care – Tips for Maintaining, Cleaning & Protecting Your Stone
The three most important tasks that can be done on a daily basis to keep your stone looking new and extending the time before restoration is required: dust mop, dust mop & dust mop. The most destructive material to stone is dust, dirt, sand, small gravel and miscellaneous grit. This can be performed by using a non-treated dry dust mop or a vacuum with NO wheels and a soft bristle floor attachment.
ONLY use moisture when needed (example; spills, wet feet or muddy paws). If needed, must use neutral based cleaner or plain water. Never use an acid based cleaner, except vinegar or etching can occur.
All stone should have a penetrating sealer applied annually. This helps keep the stone and its grout from staining so quickly.
DO’S & DON’Ts
We strongly recommend that you follow these Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do dust mop floor frequently.
- Do clean surfaces with a neutral detergent or stone soap.
- Do thoroughly rinse and dry the surface with clean, clear water after washing.
- Do blot up spills immediately.
- Do protect floor surfaces with non-slip mats or area rugs and countertop surfaces with coasters, trivets or placements.
- Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acids on marble, limestone, travertine or onyx surfaces.
- Don’t use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t mix bleach and ammonia; this combination creates a toxic and lethal gas.
- Don’t ever mix chemicals together unless directions specifically instruct you to do so.
- Don’t use vacuum cleaners that are worn. The metal or plastic attachments or the wheels may scratch the stone’s surface.
Click to Download Critical Care Tips for Stone
Should you have more questions about maintaining, cleaning and protecting your stone please feel free to call Amant’s Floor Care at (636) 458-2500.